Fall will be here before you know it and this is a season where foodies love to get festive with their beverage and food choices.
Pumpkin spice flavored coffees have become a consumers' favorite. These beverages are up 88% on restaurant menus over the last four years. With that being said, operators are leveraging this pumpkin spice trend by offering autumn-themed beverages for a limited time.
Not sure how to incorporate fall beverages into your beverage program?
Luckily, with K-Cup technology, brewing coffee is easier than ever. Keurig Green Mountain has an array of easy-to-make recipes and we are outlining the most popular fall-themed ones.
The Pumpkin Spice Mocktail
This is a creative pumpkin spice beverage that will be hard to resist.
- Green Mountain Coffee® Pumpkin Spice - 8 oz.
- Caramel syrup - ½ oz.
- Sweet butter cream - 2 oz.
- Whipped cream garnish - As needed
- Biscoff cookie crumble - As needed
- Brew Green Mountain Coffee® Pumpkin Spice into a 12 oz. cup.
- Add the caramel syrup and sweet butter cream.
- Using a tall spoon, stir the beverage until fully incorporated.
- Top it off with a large swirl of whipped cream with a sprinkle of Biscoff cookie crumble.
The Caramel Apple Pie
Who doesn't love apple pie during autumn?
- Green Mountain Apple Cider - 6 oz.
- Café Escapes Café Caramel - 4 oz.
- Whipped cream - As needed
- Graham cracker crumbs - As needed
- Brew 1 Green Mountain Apple Cider K-Cup® pod at the 6 oz. setting into a 12 oz. cup.
- Brew 1 Café Escapes Café Caramel at the 4 oz. setting into the same cup.
- Pour into blender and blend for 15 seconds or pour into a shaker and shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Add whipped cream and graham cracker crumbs.
The S’mores Iced Coffee
S'mores remain as a beloved dessert. Not only do they give off nostalgic vibes, but they are delicious. S'mores-themed offerings can also be introduced in both the summer and fall seasons.
- Green Mountain Coffee® Toasted Marshmallow Mocha - 6 oz.
- Heavy Cream - 1 oz.
- Chocolate Syrup - As needed
- Whipped Cream - As needed
- Graham Cracker Crumble - As Needed
- Drizzle chocolate syrup along inside of an 8 oz. mug or glass.
- Brew Green Mountain Coffee® Toasted Marshmallow Mocha K-cup® pod on 6 oz.
- Add heavy cream.
- Top with whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and crumbled graham crackers.