On this episode of The Barron Report, Host Paul Barron discusses with author and speaker David Stillman on how Generation Z (73 million strong) is the emerging worker and consumer base. The truth is most people are not talking about Gen Z, but it's time to start paying attention and listening to this group. As David Stillman says, "This really is one of the first times in history, in the generational conversation, where the younger generation is the authority figure..."
- 1:59 - We Are Not Talking About Millennials
- 2:23 - Our Industry Is Driven By Youth
- 4:12 - What Is Different About Gen Z
- 4:15 - New Book "Gen Z At Work"
- 6:24 - Foodable Labs Trend: Gen Z Eats Out Less. DIY Culture?
- 8:20 - Video Brings It To Life
- 10:10 - Foodable Labs Trend: Social Media Usage Is Down In Gen Z. They Are More Private?