On this episode of The Barron Report, Olo’s Noah Glass illustrates the future of delivery and online ordering. He advises legacy restaurants to start re-thinking their operations and restaurant design in response to changing consumer dining habits. Glass also outlines Olo’s new partnership with Amazon.
Listen to the episode and follow along with the show notes below!
- 10:22 - Is your legacy concept prepared for a future of delivery?
- 12:22 - Two New Dads Using Meal Kits
- 16:30 - Future of Dining Habits
- 18:43 - Olo and “Wait Time Zero”
- 21:48 - Olo’s Partnership with Amazon
- 23:12 - Olo Rails
- 27:10 - The Abilities of Machine Learning