Today, we are seeing an off-premise paradigm shift and operators need a plan or they risk being left behind. To navigate this new landscape, we have brought together Erle Dardick, a foodservice takeout, delivery & catering expert and CEO & Founder of MonkeyGroup, and Valerie Killifer, editor of Catering Insights. Both know a thing or two about helping multi-unit restaurant executives create successful off-premise revenue channels and are dedicated to bringing content showcasing the best practices in the off-premise industry. The Takeout, Delivery, and Catering Show will provide you, the operator, with strategies and insights that will help you leverage your brand and make your off-premise initiatives smart, fast, and profitable.
In the first episode of The Takeout, Delivery, and Catering Show, we discuss the off-premise paradigm shift and how operators need to distinguish the business logic behind catering, takeout and delivery, and why it is important for restaurants to also distinguish between the three operators more effectively handle their off-premise business.
- 11:49 - The magic of differentiating between takeout and catering
- 13:49 - The 5 pillars of successful restaurant catering, takeout, and delivery
- 17:46 - Signing off
- 0:30 - Meet your host Valerie Killifer
- 1:45 - Meet her co-host, Erle Dardick
- 05:19 - We help restaurant operators grow sales and increase profits.
- 05:45 - The off-premise paradigm shift
- 08:10 - What is the business logic behind this shift?