Technology is the number one operational enabler that connects all the dots on the multi-channel, on-demand customer experience. It also simultaneously opens up the back-end world of restaurant operations for the entire enterprise. But due to the breakneck speed of technology innovation and uncertainty over standards and norms in off-premises operations, the segment is earning a reputation as ‘the wild west’ of the restaurant industry. However, technology roadmaps that create a seamless customer experience are not only possible, they’re the only way to survive the battles that await operators. In episode three of The Takeout, Delivery, and Catering Show, we sit down with Mo Asgari, President of MonkeyMedia Software, to break down the barriers operators face and will highlight the best technology design for modern-age full-scale deployments.
- 01:20 - Erle sets the stage.
- 04:59 - Mo Asgari, President of MonkeyMedia Software.
- 10:15 - What is driving the speed at which our industry is changing?
- 11:01 - It's always been and always will be about the operations.
- 14:00 - The point of sale is shifting.
- 21:10 - Is it restaurants that need to catch up? Or is it the technology that needs to catch up?
- 26:27 - Big or small, the conversation is the same - but services are different
- 28:50 - Where should operators begin?