Human Resources Guru Carrie Luxem prevents sexual harassment within restaurants using training and company culture
Sexual Harassment allegations about Chefs John Besh and Todd English have the industry concerned
On this episode of The Barron Report, we talk to Human Resources Guru Carrie Luxem about how a company can better manage its team in the wake of the recent sexual harassment claims. Numerous industries have been shaken by sexual harassment allegations and the restaurant industry is no different. With top chefs like Todd English and John Besh being exposed for inappropriate behavior, the business community is concerned. Foodable, to better serve our community, has worked to deliver the best information to you about how to manage these types of claims in your business and, better yet, how to stop them from happening in the first place.
- 14:01 - Do Not Tolerate That Behavior, Even From Power Positions
- 18:38 - How to Stop Sexual Harassment Before It Happens
- 22:47 - Having a Plan in Place
- 24:56 - Hiring the Right Team
- 28:40 - Foodable Analyzing Online Sexual Harassment Claims