Elena Vivas serves as food editor and contributor at Tropicult.com. She writes under the alias Savory Sinderella, her rockstar alter ego who believes food should be savory, sinful, and goddamn filthy. The majority of her work focuses on local fare, food trends, "Top Cinco" favorites, and of course, rock and roll.
Elena graduated from St. Thomas University with a J.D. and is a fully licensed FL attorney. She also received her B.A. in Liberal Studies with a focus in communications from Florida International University.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with La Croix sparkling water.
- I dislike salmon and asparagus; although I'll still eat them.
- I have a huge crush on Anthony Bourdain.
- I'm serving tacos and donuts at my wedding.
- Japan is on the top of my travel list.
You can learn more by visiting: