- 1 slice Brioche
- 2 tablespoons Avocado Cream Cheese Frosting (recipe follows)
- 3 slices Avocados From Mexico
- 2 tablespoons Dark chocolate shavings
- 2 each Strawberries, sliced
- Toast sliced brioche and cool slightly.
- Spread evenly with Avocado Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Top with avocado slices, dark chocolate shavings, and fresh sliced strawberries.
Avocado Cream Cheese Frosting
Makes 24 servings
- 4 ounces Unsalted Butter
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ each Avocados From Mexico, peeled pitted and pureed
- Combine unsalted butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar in a mixer with a paddle attachment and mix on high speed until fluffy and well-combined
- Add salt and peeled, pitted and pureed Avocados From Mexico and mix on low speed just until avocado and sugar are fully combined.