- (10 each) - 80 ct bakers Idaho® potatoes, peeled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Ingredients for Stuffed with Andouille & Smoked Cheddar:
- 1 pound aged Andouille, minced
- 1 pound smoked cheddar, Brunois
- Ingredients for Crusted with Parmesan and fresh herbs:
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, finely grated
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh sage Minced
- 1 teaspoon Chile pepper flakes
- Peel potatoes.
- Boil potatoes, starting in cold water, and boil for about 15-25 minutes (depending on how many cooking) until they can be pierced with a fork but not falling apart).
- Cool to room temperature and grate.
- Form into small croquette or small barrel rolls.
- Fry and season with kosher salt and pepper.
Stuffed with Andouille & Smoked Cheddar Directions:
- Mix together ingredients for filling and stuff tot before frying, about 1 tablespoon per each tot.
Crusted with Parmesan and Fresh Herbs Directions:
- Mix ingredients and season tots with mixture after frying.
Truffle Scented Directions:
- Spray tots with white truffle oil once fried and season with salt and pepper.