- 24 ea. 3 oz. beer battered pollock portions
- 24 ea. flour tortillas
- 4 ea. heads of romaine lettuce, cleaned and sliced thin
- 4 cups red cabbage, core out outer leaves removed, sliced thin
- 12 oz. shredded cheddar or Mexican cheese blend
- 1 ½ cups sour cream
- 1 ½ cups salsa, preferred brands
*Yield: 12 Servings
- Clean and thinly slice both the red cabbage and romaine lettuce.
- Prepare the battered Pollock per the package instructions.
- Assemble individual tacos each with one piece of Pollock, approximately 1/3 cup sliced romaine and 1/3 cup sliced red cabbage.
- Top tacos with ½ ounce of reserved shredded cheese, 1 tbsp. of preferred brand salsa and 1 tbsp. of sour cream.
Beef up this offering with hearty lentils or grilled fruits. Complement the battering with a nice amber ale.